Monday, April 26, 2010

I Love NY!!


True to say that this city has LIFE in it!!
Yess New York is, i guess the BEST place i have seen on earth till now! This city has so much life in itself that it will urge you to be alive with itself and forget every care in the world. I always get a "Happy" feeling whenever i am in NY. The moment you enter this city you start feeling good, happy and excited. It carries a spirit along with it and i guess no one, who has been a part of this place, can deny that. I cant remember a single day when i landed in some street in midtown or downtown and didnt feel good or happy being there. Theres one more thing that i have noticed in my last one year of stay here, and that is the New Yorker attitude! Ya New Yorkers are believed to be arrogant and "Not so Warm" people in the whole of US, but i somehow never had a problem with that. I met sweet people and so did i meet a "I don give a Damn" attitude people, and trust me i have been able to learn from both. I can reflect that most of the days if i was feeling down or was sad and not in high spirits, this place still made me lift up my spirits and be not only normal but forget my pains! Whatever be the thoughts and worries in your mind, the moment you step into the city, you just forget every care and be one with the pace of the city. This city just never stops!! And that is what it teaches everyone here, just dont stop for anything in your life...Go on with it cuz life goes on...doesnt stop for anything or anyone! Might sound selfish to some people but for someone like me who has been very people oriented person in my life, it has taught to be strong no matter what ever mess your life might be in! It has taught me the "I dont give a Damn" attitude towards life, cuz i have learnt that whatever good or bad is destined to happen will happen no matter what, all i can do is do my part and jus leave the rest to the higher authority in Heaven. This city has always made me feel so complete, made me forget any deep mess that i might be in and be confident and completely prepared to face the day cuz life just doesnt stop for any mess. You dont care whatever is happening or is going to happen, you dont care what people are thinking, you dont care about any mess, all you know is that you have to do your part and that is it! Thats the New Yorker Attitude.

This city just makes me forget myself and walk confidently with the zillions in the crowd so i become one with the spirit of the city. I dont have any other words for this most amazing city in the world, which is so full of life that it will just never let your spirits die at all.

I love NY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I’m a mystic creation of Almighty… an endowment sent from above… to fulfill HIS special purpose.. to pervade “My Real Own” to satiate eternity… in this real world!!
 
Musings From My Heart's Canvas.... Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.