Friday, April 30, 2010

Change!!

Change: One inevitable reality of Life and of everything surrounding Life. Still we refuse to accept it with ease.

Its just too difficult to comply with the reality even if i write a thesis about how real Change is! I know and i have written how change is one thing that never changes, but why is it sometimes so difficult to accept it? I know nothing is forever, everything good or bad has to change! It is just too difficult to endorse it with an embracing heart and mind!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I’m a mystic creation of Almighty… an endowment sent from above… to fulfill HIS special purpose.. to pervade “My Real Own” to satiate eternity… in this real world!!
 
Musings From My Heart's Canvas.... Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.