Saturday, March 20, 2010

Magical: It cast a spell!

Did you ever hear that a voice can cast a spell!?
It was a normal work day of the week, i was travelling in the peak hour crowded Path train to WTC train station...my head and mind were immersed into the Nicholas Sparks book that i am reading these days...the train was approaching Exchange Place Station...my ears were tuned to the usual songs i hear everyday...i usually keep the volume less so that i can keep my whole concentration on what i am reading and dont wonder my thoughts to any nostalgic emotions...given the normal "ME" that i am...i would love listening to music and observing the people in the train...or watch each and every scene that passes by me on the way to my office...But these days i am in a phase of transforming myself into developing more serious and less fantasy highlighted habits!! So i was seriously reading this story that i have developed much interest in reading these days....and however interesting things might be going on around me in the train i would just dig my head inside the book that i am reading being just not bothered about whatevers happening...and suddenly there was this one voice that made me absolutely stunned...as if taking me to a different world even while i was reading the book that interested me alot!! I felt as if it was casting a spell on me urging me to listen to it and to just concentrate on it and not on anything else...as if hypnotising me to be attracted towards itself...i gave myself into the magnetic pull of the voice and turned the volume to the max i could....i closed the book which was keeping me so glued to itself till then...i closed my eyes and immersed myself into the little magical moment that was created...after a little while i opened my eyes and observed the huge crowd in the train that i had not been noticing all the while...i opened the music player to see what song it was...it was a song called Tu Jaane Na from the movie Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani...and the singer, Atif Aslam...My immediate thought was...Did someone say a voice can cast a spell on you?? That was the first time i felt that there is something called Magical Voice. When all this while people used to say that someone's got a magical voice...it never did really strike me that magical has this much of an effect...Atif's voice definitely has cast a spell on me...and i guess i dont have the right words to express what it makes me feel like!!
Magical... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I’m a mystic creation of Almighty… an endowment sent from above… to fulfill HIS special purpose.. to pervade “My Real Own” to satiate eternity… in this real world!!
 
Musings From My Heart's Canvas.... Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.