Thursday, March 18, 2010

And whats cooking!!??

Cooking!! ME??
yess...thats one of my newly found passions...not only these days but ever since i started cooking i have become a fan of it myself...i LOVE trying out new things...thats in my "Character"...i love experimenting...and in a phase where i am transforming my life for the better...or may be in an attempt to treat myself better i have finally been taking time off to do things which i always wanted to do!! One of the many such relaxing and treating myself right things which i enjoy doing is: Cooking. I always wanted to cook good...but may be i lacked practice...or patience...or may be the tv seemed a more relaxing option whenever there was free time. Since the time i moved into a new house in Chennai in Sep'08...i have been trying my hand at cooking but it was not until i reached the US of A that i started serious cooking and serious experimenting! Most of the time that i was in Chennai i cooked the usual subzi, bhaji, dal and chawal things but since the time i moved to US i have been cooking what all and what not! Thanks to the internet...my most sincere source of motivation...i have been learning some good recipes...trying out at home...and finally have been able to impoverish myself so much that i can say that cooking takes practice! and i am happy that even if i was more enthu when i started cooking first but now i am more practical about it. I learnt some real unique recipes from some of my friends here and i am happy that i learnt such unusual ways of cooking some boring veggies cuz otherwise i would have never even thought of eating any of those. Well thats what i like right now...i learn unusual (But tsaty) ways of cooking the otherwise boring vegetables so that these can also be eaten with pleasure rather making faces! Thats exactly what i am at these days...and i am absolutely enjoying it. i am happy that now i know enough (though not many) nice recipes that i can start blogging about it...or just start being happy that atleast a whole month of stay in my home will not make anyone get bored of food...atleast!

One more thing i have been trying to do is to compile a really captivating recipe archive for myself...to be treasured. I have so many ideas about it but i just havent been able to do it...not having time enough will again not be the right thing to say...so i will stick to saying I have to start taking time off for my special compilation. :)

This post is just a prelusive for all so that you dont get shocked if i actually start posting some recipes here...though i will think a hundred (prolly more than a hundred) times before posting anything here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I’m a mystic creation of Almighty… an endowment sent from above… to fulfill HIS special purpose.. to pervade “My Real Own” to satiate eternity… in this real world!!
 
Musings From My Heart's Canvas.... Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.