Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Way Back into Love!!

No i am not gonna start writing lyrics of a song again...which touched me this way and that way and bla bla.. :)
Way Back into Love is actually the song that i use as my ringtone...and has suddenly become as popular in the office as me...hehehe...Lol i never thought i would become so popular in the Client office as i was in HCL India office...but i was surprised when i came back from 1 month vacation after my wedding and everyone was asking me where i had been all this while...and some impatient ones had actually asked the others in IT department about me!! They were asking for my wedding pictures!! And some other less fortunate ones...dint want to even look at me after i came back...yup they were jus too heart broken to smile and look at me...knowing that i was now married.. :)

I was more amazed when one girl walked to me few days before Valentines day and said...excuse me could you please tell me whats the name of the song that you have as your ringtone? i like the song very much and i want to gift my boyfrnd a CD with this song in it for Valentines! i smiled and told her the name and i also told her that it will be there in the soundtrack of the movie Music and Lyrics. Again a couple of days later...i was jus leaving home and rushing out as usual for catching my train when this called me from behind me...and said hey pretty...ur name is pretty right!! i said yes...she smiled and said its stupid but i like your ringtone alot...it sounds very sweet...where did u get this song from? i told her where i got it from...and walked out...jus thinking how popular my ringtone is among these people!! just about a week back the lady from my team told me you have a very nice ringtone but the song just stops suddenly...its a very nice song!! And...again...today one lady patted me and told me...she needed to TALK to me...now when the business people want to "TALK" to you...you actually get a little tensed!! she started talking and said everytime your phone rings...and even before she could say anything more...i blurted out oh i am sorry it always rings when i am away from my desk...i will keep it in silent from now on...and she interrupted..No no...its absolutely fine...we all like it here...is that a song or something that u have as your ringtone...i was surprised and said yes...she smiled and said...just write me the name of the song when u get time...not necessarily now but whenever u get time.

Hmm...i was really happy knowing that people like my ringtone...i was happy thinking that how unique it is...bla bla...that is when i realised...may be i should start keeping my phone on silent...cuz it always rings the moment i am away from my desk...the whole day i will be sitting and working and it will never ring at those times...i guess that happens with everyone...and i hate keeping my phone on silent...and thats why i chose such a soothing ringtone...i remember i changed to this ringtone more than a year back and since then i have always liked it while people in india always felt it was too low to be heard...Anyways...now i know i have a good one and dont plan on changing it soon...now it feels good to know that i have a real good ringtone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I’m a mystic creation of Almighty… an endowment sent from above… to fulfill HIS special purpose.. to pervade “My Real Own” to satiate eternity… in this real world!!
 
Musings From My Heart's Canvas.... Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.