Monday, February 1, 2010

Am Married.. :)

I am MARRIED!!


Yess finally i am married and i am too happy about it...the feeling that you own someone in your life...and that you belong to someone at the same time...its jus too sparkling...i've been longing for this status for so many days...not that i was desperate...but just that i wanted to really belong to someone...actually be a part of someone's life...

As every girl does...i also dreamt of my wedding right from when i was just a child...i dreamt of a white wedding gown...in a small chapel...an alter with an arch of white lilies...with alot of flowers around me...a huge wedding cake...me walking the aisle with my dad...with my whole family beside me...with a lot of people greeting me...blessing me...but most of all...i dreamt of a man...a man who will love me like the way i had read in books and seen in movies...(i know thats too unreal...but c'mon i am jus talking of all that i ever dreamt)...my dad giving my hand in his hands...me holding his hands with pure love and trust...looking into his eyes and blushing demurely...happily conceding my whole life in his hands...and i am HIS.


I dreamt of a perfect wedding...but more of a perfect Husband...and though nothings perfect in this world...i got perfectly what i always wanted...a perfect wedding with a loving man.. :)

To My LIFE...

I am married...and i belong to you...you own me and i own you...i really want to spend this lifetime loving you and living for you...for in you i have found everything that i always dreamt of...Thank you so much for making me yours.

Some words from the song i wanted to sing for our WEDDING..
From this moment, Life has begun
From this moment, You are the one
Right beside you is where i belong
From this moment on...
From this moment i have been blessed
I Live only for your happiness
and for your love, i'd give my last breath
From this moment on...

From this moment as long as i live
i will love you, i promise you this
there is nothing i wouldnt give
From this moment on...
You're the reason i believe in Love
and you're the answer to my prayers from up above
You and i will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you...
I will Love you, as long as i live
From this moment on...
-Shania Twain

I do swear that i will always be there. i'd give anything and everything and i will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better for worse, i will love you with every beat of my heart.

I am MARRIED to you and i wanna cherish this for my lifetime.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!!!

All the best !! God bless the both of you !

D

Madhu said...

Love this one :) God bless you both! Congratulations and best wishes for all the lovely years to come.

Post a Comment

About Me

I’m a mystic creation of Almighty… an endowment sent from above… to fulfill HIS special purpose.. to pervade “My Real Own” to satiate eternity… in this real world!!
 
Musings From My Heart's Canvas.... Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.