Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tu hi To Meri Dost Hai...

Do i miss my stay in US of A so much? O yess definitely theres not just a single day that passes without me thinking about how much i miss my routine in US, how much i miss the chill in the air, how much i miss the calm roads, how much i miss the ever greeting people or how much i miss even the feeling of opening my eyes in the morning in a free and happy nation...in USA. Even the feeling is different.

My last month in US was predominantly engaged in meeting up friends i never took time to meet when i was happy with my daily busy routine! I had fun catching up on some of the fun that i had been missing in my busy life! The world seemed to be like a BIIG pot full of friendship and happiness. I was sad that i was leaving US but then i was just happy that i had been part of such a beautiful and lively place! There was not one weekend that i sat at home doing "NOTHING"!! I was just strangely happy about everything happening around me, the warm yet cool breeze of the spring, the spirit of seeing everything before i left NY, the long To Do lists which never got over even when i was sitting on my flight back to India, i was just too happy untill i was at the airport and realised that i was not gonna go back to that life again! All i could do was hug my brother and cry...i couldnt believe i was crying so loud to leave a country where no one was mine!! The last one year that i spent in US was THE BEST days of my life i guess! Each and every day that i spent there would count to a million drops of happiness, and even the harsh of the hardships that i struggled tehre would not even count to a dime. I love it so so much.

I still hum that song which i used to sing oh so often in US. And even humming that song gives me a kind of soothing feeling inside of me. Aaja main hawaon pe bitha ke le chalun, Tu hi tho meri Dost hai...Aaja main khalaon mein uthake le chalun, Tu hi tho meri Dost hai!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I’m a mystic creation of Almighty… an endowment sent from above… to fulfill HIS special purpose.. to pervade “My Real Own” to satiate eternity… in this real world!!
 
Musings From My Heart's Canvas.... Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.