Monday, June 28, 2010

Pretty Woman

Richard Gere and Julia Roberts...i guess one of the on screen couples i have raved the most. They just seem to have such great chemistry that you dont feel its a fictional story you are watching on screen, rather they make it feel like a real one you are witnessing in front of you. I Love Julia Roberts for the way she flaunts her skills easily and naturally on screen...and Richard Gere is one of the few actors in hollywood whom i consider HOT. I love watching this couple on screen. Pretty Woman is one movie i have never been able to watch completely but always caught glimpses here and there. I was happy to watch it on Star yesternight but again unfortunately i watched only the last half of it. One sweet movie with a strange storyline but some sweet moments. I love the way Vivian (Julia) effortlessly puts her Knight fairytale in front of Edward (Richard) cuz while every girl has some or the other fairytale about her prince charming she just spends the most of her life trying to convince herself that fairytales never happen in real life. I feel this part as a sweet one where she snuggles herself upto a sleeping Edward and thinks deeply about how much she likes this guy she is cuddling upto and finally says I Love You. I like alot of scenes from the movie and especially like this one where Vivian is ready to leave him and carries all the dresses she had bought in the last couple of days and though she doesnt want to leave she just says give me my money i am leaving. The way Edward just throws the money on the bed and doesnt even look back at her and the way she walks out of the door. This scene is a typical example of how a woman and man in a relationship, even though they are fond of each other, are just not ready to give up their ego. This is exactly the same thing that sometimes intensifies and corrodes alot of relationships. The way Vivian just looks at the money and doesnt even think of picking it i feel shows the true nature of how much a woman wants to be felt wanted even when she knows she is wanted. I cant stop myself from humming Bryan Adam's few lines... When you love a Woman, you tell her that she is really wanted. When you love a woman you tell her that she is the one. Cuz she needs somebody to tell her taht its gonna last forever.
Pretty Woman is one sweet movie with some sweet moments and some really touching ones. I will always rave Richard and Julia on screen, they make an awesome pair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I’m a mystic creation of Almighty… an endowment sent from above… to fulfill HIS special purpose.. to pervade “My Real Own” to satiate eternity… in this real world!!
 
Musings From My Heart's Canvas.... Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.