Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And now i kick!!

"Did mom tell you about the weird but cute things she has been feeling lately!?"
Thats my lil one talking for me! :) isnt that so adorable!! :)
Ya i have lately been feeling these weird kind of things in my tummy...first i thought its "The Usual" as pregnancy itself does so much to you and your belly! But then its quite persistent and i cant help smiling everytime i feel it! Its almost 10 days since i started feelin them and i am sure its not one of the pregnancy sickness etc. It feels like small water balloons are bursting inside of my tummy and these keep bursting for quite sometime...and then they stop. I cant feel anything outside, if i keep my hands on my belly but yes i definitely have felt my baby's first kicks :)
And everytime i feel it...its like the lil one is tryin to tell me something in its own cute and small ways! Its jus too adorable and so full of awe! My lil one communicating to me as if reminding me every 3-4 hrs of the day..."Mama i'm here...i'm here for u...i love u!" :)

1 comments:

Wilfred said...

Yes these days will be cherisshed always forever. it will also remind me that " EVEN MEN CAN COOK". U remember lil one used to burp inside after that delicious food i used to make.

Post a Comment

About Me

I’m a mystic creation of Almighty… an endowment sent from above… to fulfill HIS special purpose.. to pervade “My Real Own” to satiate eternity… in this real world!!
 
Musings From My Heart's Canvas.... Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.