Thursday, October 15, 2015

From Blues to the Greens...

From BLUES to the GREENS...






I am a part of an IT company that has recently undergone a split of its managements and is now going to function as two separate entities. While the logo of my old united company was a shade of blue the logo for the new spilt part to which I belong is GREEN. We have all been invited to attend a full day event for being ordained as employees of the new company. I was going thru the agenda for the DAY 1 with a dreary look on my face, when one of my friends at work very excitedly remarked c'mon u should be excited about it now that you are moving to a GREENer logo atleast! While he only made that remark on a lighter note, but it suddenly struck me how easy it is to find the GREEN in every BLUE that comes our way. While there are talks of layoffs and restructuring everywhere, I can’t deny I have been myself worried abt it at a stage but then I realize every BLUE in life has a shade of GREEN to it.



This thought has very spontaneously fascinated my attention to its relation to every aspect of life. Life is never just Green Green and Green...it has shades of every hue every spice in it. Its easy to see the GREENER grass on the other side of every situation and neglect the Green hue which is hiding in the very present situation. I choose to see that Green in every situation in my life...I choose to live my life happy...I wanna see positive in everything that I am going thru. I have made a pact to myself to always stay happy...no matter what...cuz I believe only happiness draws happiness. It’s not what’s happening around you that makes u happy, it’s actually whats happening within. Cuz if I wanna stay happy at all times I can't be focusing on what is around me...those things that surround me will keep changing, people keep changing, relationships keep changing...circumstances keep changing, times keep changing, climate keeps changing...but I have to remain happy...I have to never cease from finding that GREEN hue in everything...cuz that will keep the GREEN mindset within me growing and glowing forever. Sometimes it jus seems impossible to find that green hue in everything...Life very well may seem completely unfair...but I have come to realize there is a little bit of Green in everything. I was just telling my friend Green is in fact a colour of success...of prosperity...Now I am actually looking forward to being a part of the new company.

 

It’s very easy to find the Blue hue in everything in life and just sit down defeated and empty...broken and mirthless with each passing day...but it’s just as coinciding to find that Green hue in everything...to find our own hue of happiness in every hue of life...after all it’s only a few shades away...we only have to change our vantage point.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I’m a mystic creation of Almighty… an endowment sent from above… to fulfill HIS special purpose.. to pervade “My Real Own” to satiate eternity… in this real world!!
 
Musings From My Heart's Canvas.... Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.